How can I access a WebDav folder on Windows?
- Go to "My Network Places", click on "Add Network Place" at the top of the left sidebar.
- Pops up the "Add Network Place Wizard". Click "Next".
- Enter the URL of the WebDAV folder in the box named Internet or network address and click Next.
- A window asking for your username and password will pop up at this point. Enter your username and password, and click OK.
- On the next page, enter a name for this share -- this is the name that will show up in the My Network Places listing.
- Click Finish on the next page.
To use an Internet drive check: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms881375.aspx