How can I configure my outlook express to receive e-mail
The following procedure, will guide you to a correct configuration of your outlook express.
- Start Outlook Express.
- On the Tools menu, click Accounts.
- In the Internet Accounts dialog box, click Add, and then click Mail.
- In the Display Name box, type the name that you want recipients to see, and then click Next.
- In the E-mail Address box, type the e-mail address for the account that you are using then, click Next.
- Under E-mail Server Names, click POP3 then, type the names of the incoming (your domain name) and outgoing e-mail servers. Click Next.
- Type your POP3 account name and password in the Account Name and Password boxes.
- Click Finish.